Alumni Reunion Weekend CE Conference
Date & Time
9/10/2010 9:00 AM
to 3:00 PM
The Ohio State University
Veterinary Medical Center
601 Vernon Tharp Street
Columbus, OH 43210
Office of Veterinary Continuing Education: 614-292-8727
Please join us for the 4th Annual Alumni Reunion Weekend Continuing Education Conference, Friday, September 10, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The conference will include updates on the newest diagnostics and treatments from expert faculty and a keynote presentation by Colonel Donald L. Noah, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Force Health Protection and Readiness. This conference is open to all veterinarians and technicians. Registration is $50 and includes 4.5 hours of CE credit, lunch, and refreshments. You do not have to be a graduate of The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine to attend.
Registered attendees will received a raffle ticket upon check-in at the conference, which will enter them in a drawing for one of the following prizes:
• 2 complimentary registrations to the OSU/Royal Canin Symposium on Neurology October 2-3, 2010 ($790 value)
• 1 complimentary registration to the OSU Canine Laparoscopic Surgery Conference November 6-7, 2010 ($995 value)
• 1 complimentary registration to the OSU Basic & Intermediate Ultrasound Conference December 11-12, 2010 ($750 value)
In addition, each attendee who attends the afternoon session with Ronald Lyman, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM, on hyperbaric oxygen therapy (and arrives by 1:15 p.m.) will receive a free numbered ticket for a lottery on the following prizes. The winning tickets will be drawn at the end of the session, at 1:45 p.m.
• A $100 gift certificate to the Columbus Fish Market restaurant for students attending
• A $100 gift certificate to the Columbus Fish Market restaurant for faculty, residents and interns attending
• A $100 gift certificate to the Columbus Fish Market restaurant for all other attendees
• Two tickets to the Ohio State vs. Miami Hurricanes game on Saturday, September 11.
View brochure by clicking the link at the bottom of the page for full agenda and details.
The registration fee is $50 and must be received by September 3, 2010. If you need to cancel your conference registration at anytime, a $20 cancellation fee will be assessed. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after September 3, 2010.
There are no refunds if you are unable to attend. If the course is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
For information about other portions of Alumni Reunion Weekend please visit www.vet.osu.edu/Alumni or contact:
Dr. Michelle Harcha
Director, Alumni Services
1900 Coffey Road
Columbus, OH 43210
E-mail: email@example.comOnline registration is now closed. Call (614) 292-8727 for registration information.
The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Office of Veterinary Continuing Education is accredited by the Ohio Veterinary Medical Licensing Board (OVMLB) to sponsor continuing education courses for veterinary practitioners. The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine Office of Veterinary Continuing Education designates this educational activity for a maximum of 4.5 OVMLB™ hours
of continuing education credit.
Go to the full conference listing.